Initiatives include using biodegradable water bottles across the resort, made entirely from sustainable material. Furthermore, renewable energy has also been implemented across the property, with solar panels harnessing the power of the desert sun to create hot water for all guest rooms and villas, and for the resort’s laundry.
The key focuses for the resort recently and in the near future include:
- Being a plastic bottle free resort
- Utilising renewable solar power for hot water
- Solar heating systems to save electricity
- Zero waste initiatives across the resort
- Growing its own vegetables for use in signature dishes
- Educating guests to support the Sustainable Luxury ethos